Short quick video to fix a constant merged fields issue.
DATA MANAGERS VIDEO TRAINING
(note: you can use gmail, or access via the link sent in email or posted on the pinned post in Facebook).
2. Accessing your data and tab system: ; Share if owner. Text Wrap (making items visible in a box) https://www.facebook.com/lara.martin.315/videos/10205299680450199/
3. Volunteer data and understanding setup of columns: (Keep Columns SAME--.do not move them! “Positions” use a simple abbreviation. SUG DATADUMP – is a tab with new regional data to be removed and placed into your county. https://www.facebook.com/lara.martin.315/videos/10205299720171192/ (Another idea is to ABBREVIATE "positions" by the Volunteer Coordinator (Membership Manager) Team.. "C" = Calls. on the PAPER PRINT OUT given to the Volunteer Coordinator. This way the Membership Manager can easily update records.)
4. How to copy, paste, sort, and warning about duplicate data: (PLEASE FIND "SUG DATA" tab, and TAKE OUT those new contacts- copy, pasted as Lara mentions above. NOTHING SHOULD BE LEFT IN SUG TAB!! Seeing anything there shows us that this is an INACTIVE county!) Sort by city to find captains, Sort by names to eliminate duplicates, sort by “position” to find list of phone bank, precinct, etc. sort by coalition to find list of those who are Hispanic, or strike team , etc https://www.facebook.com/lara.martin.315/videos/10205299824373797/
5. How to print in Google Sheets or "Print to Queue" as a PDF file for easy emailing. You may decide you'd rather print a range of data instead of the whole sheet so that the font size will be larger. Within, I demonstrate two ways: https://www.facebook.com/lara.martin.315/videos/10205301895145565/
6. How to manage the "positions page" and add borders if someone’s copying/pasting activity eliminated the aesthetic borders that separate people and positions https://www.facebook.com/lara.martin.315/videos/10205301962987261/